Notice is hereby given that the Ordinary Annual General Meeting* of the Society will be held at
The Catering Suite,
Tamworth Co-operative Funeral Service,
The Mews, 31-37 Upper Gungate
Tamworth, Staffordshire B79 7NZ.
On Wednesday 25th April 2018 at 7.00pm.
- To confirm the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting on 26th April 2017.
- To elect Scrutineers.
- To receive the Report of the Board of Directors.
- To receive the Annual Report and Accounts for the 52 weeks ended 27th January 2018, together with the Report of the Auditors.
- To confirm donations authorised by the Board of Directors.
- To declare the results of the election to the Board of Directors.
- Resolution to appoint Dains LLP as Auditors for 2018 /2019.
- Any Other Business.
*Admission on presentation of a valid Pass Card, Via side door entrance of the Funeral Home from car park
Doors open at 6.30pm.
There will also be a SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING to follow directly after the AGM.
The purpose of the meeting will be to consider and approve (or otherwise) a proposal by the Board of Directors that the Rules of the Society be amended as follows:
PARTIAL AMENDMENT OF RULES
That rule 14.7 of the society’s rulebook is deleted in its entirety and replaced with the following:
Subject to any restriction imposed by a resolution passed at a Members Meeting, the Board may invest any part of the capital and funds of the Society in any manner which the Board may from time to time determine.
Chief Executive Officer and Secretary