To celebrate the release of the new Co-op Limited Edition Summer BBQ range, we are giving away a mystery prize!
The new Co-op Limited Edition 4 Smoky BBQ Rolls, 4 Firecracker Corn Rolls, 4 Lime, Chilli and Coriander Burger Thins and 4 Irresistible Brioche Burger Buns are now available in all our stores! Catch them whilst you can!
*** Competition Closed ***
You can enter our competition on FaceBook, Twitter or Instagram. All you need to do is post a photo of your favourite sandwich and use the hashtag #FavouriteFillings.
1 winner will be selected at random from all the entries across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
We've teamed up Kingsmill and to celebrate summer and BBQs we have a new competition! We want to know what your favourite sandwich, roll, bun, cob or thin fillings are. Just post a photo of your favourite, and use the hashtag #FavouriteFillings to enter, with the chance to win a mystery prize. We'll be posting some pictures that hopefully will inspire you! Today's is: Co-op Limited Edition Irresistible Brioche Rolls 4pk £1 Co-op Beef Quarterpounders 4s + 50% Extra Free 6s £3 Co-op Sweet Texas Burger Melts 4s £2 Co-op Dirty Fries 330g 3 for 2 Summer Chilled Range £2.99 each All items subject to availability, varieties as stocked. Prices and deals correct as of 28/06/2017 The competitions runs from 9am Wednesday 28th June and ends at 9am Wednesday 18th July. For T&Cs visit www.tamworth.coop/kingsmill-competition/
— Tamworth Co-op Food (@TamworthCoop) July 3, 2017
TERMS & CONDITIONS
FACEBOOK & TWITTER PRIZE DRAW – Coop NPD Rolls
How to participate;
1. To take part, entrants must:
- Post a photo of a sandwich of their choice on FaceBook, Instagram or Twitter,
- Use the hashtag #FavouriteFillings when posting the image.
2. This prize draw is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries received prior to the closing date will be valid. There will be 1 winner, selected from all Facebook, Instagram and Twitter entries.
4. Internet access required.
5. This prize draw is open only to all UK residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry and who must be a registered member of www.facebook.com, www.instagram.com or www.twitter.com. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. Employees of Tamworth Co-operative Society Ltd and anyone connected with the administration of this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
7. The Promoter is not liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
Opening and Closing Dates;
9. This prize draw opens on 28/06/2017 at 9am and closes at 9am on 19/07/2017.
10. There will be 1 winner selected from all valid Facebook, Instagram and Twitter entries.
11.The winner will receive a “mystery prize” of £20 Amazon vouchers courtesy of Kingsmill/Allied Bakeries.
12. The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. The winner will receive their prize within 28 days of notification. The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winners. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner does not receive notification or delivery of their prize as a result of having provided incorrect/incomplete details when requested following notification.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
15. The winner will be notified via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. The winners will be required to collect their prize from your local The Co-operative Tamworth food store.
16. In the event that contact cannot be made with a winner by 21/07/17 then a new winner will be selected from other remaining Twitter, Instagram or Facebook entries and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
17. The winners’ details (names and counties only) will be available for ten weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Marketing & Digital Team, Tamworth Co-operative Society Ltd, 5 Colehill, Tamworth. B79 7HA.
18. The winners will be selected in an independent random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
19. The Promoter may collect personal information from Entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will only use Entrants’ information for the purposes of the administration of this promotion.
20.The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify from the prize draw any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise in our opinion fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
21. The Promoter cannot accept liability for any system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions).
23. Entry to the prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
24. The prize draw and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
25. By participating in this promotion, entrants accept Facebook’s, Instagram’s or Twitter’s terms and conditions (depending on their entry route) although it is acknowledged that this promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by, nor associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (depending on their entry route) from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with their entry in this promotion.
Marketing & Digital Team, Tamworth Co-operative Society Ltd, 5 Colehill, Tamworth. B79 7HA.