To celebrate the new arrival of Kingsmill Toasties, Tamworth Co-op have teamed up with Allied Bakeries to launch an exciting competition.
We are giving away a £50 toaster and all you have to do is:
1. Like our Facebook page
2. Like our post on Facebook
3. Complete the entry form below
*** Our competition has closed now, and we will be announcing a winner very shortly. Thanks for all your entries! ***
Terms & conditions:
1. The promoter is: Tamworth Co-operative Society Ltd whose registered office is at 5 Colehill, Tamworth. B79 7HA.
2. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Tamworth Co-operative Society or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.tamworth.coop/toaster_competition/
5. The promotion is open to entries from 09:00 on Monday 17th October until 23:59 on 23rd October. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8.The winner will receive a toaster worth up to £50 and a selection of Toasties courtesy of Kingsmill/Allied Bakeries.
9.There is one prize to be won. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified within 7 days of the draw via Email using the contact details provided. If a winner fails to respond within 7 days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The winner must available to collect their prize from a Tamworth Co-operative Society food store within 28 days of the competition closing date.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion [(including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Twitter, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries.
22. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
23. The winner’s name will be available for ten weeks after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Allied Toaster Competition, Tamworth Co-operative Society, 5 Colehill, Tamworth. B79 7HA.
24. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Tamworth Co-operative Society and not to any other party