TERMS & CONDITIONS
FACEBOOK, TWITTER & INSTAGRAM PRIZE DRAW
How to participate;
1. To take part, entrants must like the Tamworth Co-op Facebook page, Follow the Tamworth Co-op Twitter account or like the Tamworth Co-op Instagram account, like one of the competition posts and comment on post what their favourite way to eat a hot cross bun is.
2. This prize draw is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries received prior to the closing date will be valid. There will be 1 winner, selected from all Facebook, Twitter and Instagram entries.
4. Internet access required.
5. This prize draw is open only to all UK residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry and who must be a registered member of www.facebook.com, www.twitter.com or www.instagram.com. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. Employees of Tamworth Co-operative Society Ltd and anyone connected with the administration of this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
7. The Promoter is not liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
Opening and Closing Dates;
9. This prize draw opens on 04/03/2020 at 09.00am and closes at 11.00pm on 09/03/2020. Tamworth Co-operative Society reserves the right to end the competition early.
10. There will be 1 winner selected from all valid Facebook, Twitter and Instagram entries.
11. The winner will receive a hamper of Coop and Kingsmill Bakery products courtesy of Tamworth Co-op & Allied Bakeries.
12. The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. The winner will receive their prize within 28 days of notification. The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winners. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner does not receive notification or delivery of their prize as a result of having provided incorrect/incomplete details when requested following notification.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
15. The winner will be notified via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The winners will be required to collect their prize from your local The Co-operative Tamworth food store or have the prize delivered to them.
16. In the event that contact cannot be made with a winner by 12/03/2020 then a new winner will be selected from other remaining Facebook, Twitter and Instagram entries and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
17. The winners’ details (names and counties only) will be available for ten weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Marketing & Digital Team, Tamworth Co-operative Society Ltd, 5 Colehill, Tamworth. B79 7HA.
18. The winners will be selected in an independent random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
19. The Promoter may collect personal information from Entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will only use Entrants’ information for the purposes of the administration of this promotion.
20.The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify from the prize draw any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise in our opinion fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
21. The Promoter cannot accept liability for any system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions).
23. Entry to the prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
24. The prize draw and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
25. By participating in this promotion, entrants accept Facebook, Twitter and Instagram’s terms and conditions although it is acknowledged that this promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by, nor associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entrants release Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with their entry in this promotion.
Marketing & Digital Team, Tamworth Co-operative Society Ltd, 5 Colehill, Tamworth. B79 7HA.