This year marks the Tamworth Co-op’s 130th anniversary and to celebrate this important milestone, we are inviting our customers to come up with a slogan that sums up the advantages of the Co-op’s home delivery service.
Slogans need to be snappy – no longer than 10 words – and should reflect the importance of the home delivery service. The Tamworth Co-op reserves the right to use the winning slogan in any of its future promotions.
Here are some facts about the service that might help to inspire you:
- If you spend £30 or more at the Tamworth Co-op’s supermarket, your shopping will be delivered to your doorstep for free within its trading area. You don’t need a car and you don’t have to go out of town.
- You can still have it taken home, if you spend less than this, for just £2.50.
- You get to pick your own food items, and other supplies. You simply pay at the checkout and then leave your groceries there for delivery. Shopping paid for before 2pm on a weekday (1pm on Saturdays) is delivered to the customer the same day.
- There are no chilled or frozen facilities on delivery vehicles. Most people prefer to take chilled and frozen food home themselves, but leave it to us to deliver the bulk of their shopping.
- Alternatively, customers can ring us on 01827 63711 ext. 204 or email email@example.com to make an order and have it brought to them within our trading area. Some elderly/housebound people describe this as a lifeline. Chilled and frozen items are delivered in cool boxes with this service, which costs £4. Orders placed before 1.30pm will be delivered the next day.
- These services are only available at the Church Street supermarket.
- The Tamworth Co-op prides itself on offering the best possible service, high quality produce and fair prices.
- Founded in 1886, the Tamworth Co-operative Society is one of the last remaining, truly independent Co-operatives in the UK, and employs around 300 people.
The Tamworth Co-op home delivery competition is open to anyone aged 18 and over. Closing date for entries is Friday, July 1st, 2016.
Usual competition rules apply. Entries should be sent to: Dan Welsh – General Manager, Tamworth Co-op Supermarket, 1-5 Church Street, Tamworth, Staffs. B79 7DH.
Please note the prize cannot be used with Paypoint, lottery, scratch cards, postage stamps, baby milk, tobacco products and instore concessions.